Today is April 19, 2014
- About us
- Astro Products & Services
- Financial Astrology
- Contact Us
- Login to your Account
Analysis for Commodity Market in 2012
The year of 2012 is full of heavy volatility. Till march, you’ll observe HIGHLY BULLISH trend in gold and Silver. But SHARP FALL MAY COME in APRIL. From May, gold will be volatile with bullish trend. Before Deepawali, in October, you will observe highly bearish trend. From November to December, you will see a bit of bullish trend. But there will be highly bearish trend in silver in April. From May, Silver starts to become strong. In end of 2012, Gold and Silver will be in bullish trend.
Highlights for Commodity Market for 2012
- TILL March 2012, Gold will cross Rs. 28500-29000 (1800 $).And there is a chance of Silver to stand at the height of 60,000 (38-42 USD).
- By March, Gold will cross Rs. 28500-29000 (1800 $).And there is a chance of Silver to stand at the height of 60,000 (38-42 USD).
- COPPER:Copper can touch 424-440 in March 2012.
- CRUDE OIL: Crude Oil can touch 114-124 $ in March 2012. Crude oil can also touch a low of 80-90$ in 2012.(UP-DATE 13.06 HRS. 31 DEC. 2012)
Astrodunia officially registered as MAA ASTRODUNIYA PRIVATE LIMITED, incorporated in the
year 2005 provides masses with various top priority and quality astrological reports, analysis, services and
tips for trading in the financial segment such as stock market and commodity market across the globe.
The firm also has experience as a stock and commodity broker in the year 2006-2010. The accuracy of tips provided by astrodunia.com has been about 92%.
Astrodunia.com provides various services that help people to tackle daily life problems.
- 2012 Horoscope
- Detailed life reading
- Advertise With us
- Life Long Analysis
- Astro Products
View Larger Map