Highlights from Annual Letter 2022:
- The boom in the stock market which was observed from March 2020 to December 2021 shall finally burst in 2022. We might not see such a boom for several years.
- 2022 will have 2/3 sizable drops of 10-20%. Overall, the end of 2022 will be on a positive note.
- A major impact of COVID-19 will be visible between February and mid-April 2022. The COVID-19 pandemic will finally diminish after April 2022.
- However, geopolitical tension may arise across Russia, Ukraine, the USA, China, India, Pakistan. Border tension may intensify.
- In 2022, US-China relations may strain and result in a ban or reduced trade. This will impact the market as well.
- India’s growth may be better in the year 2022. 2/3 major natural disasters (such as an earthquake) are possible.
- 2022 will be a year of commodities. Precious Metals may witness a sizable uptrend but when?
- Energy products may also move higher significantly but when?
- Some agro-products may also trade higher than expected.
- Central banks are headed towards higher interest rates.
- Crypto-currencies are here to stay. Major ups and downs are indicated but will remain as the lead character.
- Several interesting turns of events are due in 2022.
- Details of how and when the above predictions will unfold shall be available with Annual Letter 2022.
Get 30 days of complimentary extension with quarterly subscription of Daily Newsletter/Live Signals.
Last Date To Apply This Offer: 1 January 2022